Naruto: Shinobi Retsuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iconner, Forum Administrator

4 posters

Go down

Iconner, Forum Administrator Empty Iconner, Forum Administrator

Post  Vashy Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Background experience: Digimon Sagas, Naruto Ultimate Revised, Dragon Ball Z Legends Reborn, Naruto Shippuden Storm, Death Note.

My Work: Here is a base Icon I made for a game I was thinking about making.
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/f36zcz.jpg I might add that while this is a base I made, I am much better at working with clothes and extensions to bases than I am at making bases, hair is not my strong suit mostly if it is anti-grav anime hair, I always have trouble spiking hair. My shading is so-so, but I have been improving on that.

Why I should be accepted: I am a good working, I will try my best to complete deadlines. While on the game my moderation is good, I do not get angry easy and do not ever abuse any verbs I am given. People can't get to me even if they think they are so I will not abuse out of anger. I am pretty strict with rules but I also hate punishing people so if they break a rule I will be lenient to some extent but will use firm punishment if it is required. I use good grammar and punctuation but I do not try and push it onto others, so it is easy to understand what I mean when I talk because I speak clearly, so there is no way people can try and use what I say as an excuse, I.E. "Oh he meant that we can't abuse that bug, I thought he was talking about something else." I can make myself very clear and I will not be taken advantage of by players. I will be a good GM for these reasons and that I use logic when thinking so I won't incorrectly evaluate a situation. I might also say that, I am good with forums as well and have worked on many making them for things from BYOND games to MMORPG guilds/clans.

Contact Info: MSN- Vashy434@hotmail.com Yahoo- sepirothcalvary
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Iconner, Forum Administrator Empty Re: Iconner, Forum Administrator

Post  guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm

that's an ugly base. show your better work

Back to top Go down

Post  T3RR@ Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Owned Neutral
T3RR@
T3RR@
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashy Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:40 pm

guest wrote:that's an ugly base. show your better work
You make one better. :/
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Here it is.

Iconner, Forum Administrator 2ztj3tc

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashy Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:48 pm

guest wrote:Here it is.

Iconner, Forum Administrator 2ztj3tc

That isn't a base icon, that is a character model. And it is too small to see any of the detail in it.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Zoom in idiot. You think I will show you the base I'm using. It's still better that what you showed. LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashy Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 pm

guest wrote:Zoom in idiot. You think I will show you the base I'm using. It's still better that what you showed. LMAO

Iconner, Forum Administrator Tinybase
here is my base at that size, it looks alot better at actual byond size. :/ and the base will not be visible underneath that anko overlay modeling.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:57 pm

I'm never said I was going to show the base. It prevents people from copying it. The WOTS base is better than what you made. You base is to stiff and lacks decent shading. I believe if you want the job you have to show work that is actually decent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashy Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:01 pm

guest wrote:I'm never said I was going to show the base. It prevents people from copying it. The WOTS base is better than what you made. You base is to stiff and lacks decent shading. I believe if you want the job you have to show work that is actually decent.

You insulted my base and when I said show a better one, you can't show me a character model and expect me to take that as your win. :/ Character models are easy to make look good. Also, if you would read my application you would see that I mention "I am still working on my shadings." I know what is wrong with my work, I said it isn't the greatest. but you insulting me using things that I mention in my app is just stupid. As well, my base may not be great, but it easily falls under the "decent" category.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Make a character model then as good as mine. Like I said before I will not show you the base. It's for a game that hasn't even been mentioned yet. I don't think it falls under decent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashy Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 pm

guest wrote:Make a character model then as good as mine. Like I said before I will not show you the base. It's for a game that hasn't even been mentioned yet. I don't think it falls under decent.

Who are you anyway? I am done arguing over this it is pointless.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Vashy wrote:
guest wrote:Make a character model then as good as mine. Like I said before I will not show you the base. It's for a game that hasn't even been mentioned yet. I don't think it falls under decent.

Who are you anyway? I am done arguing over this it is pointless.

My name is Guest. Good luck on your application.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashy Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:16 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/des1gj.jpg Terra if you wanna see more of my work that isn't my bland base, here is a random organization 13 coat I made from my guild members on a DBZ rip. Not much detail to it being that it is a coat, but yeah.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post  iHelp Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Vashy... why do you make it big ? Im sure this isn't a game with icons that big. Why dont you zoom out. And if your going to say you cant see the "details" then too bad and make it show the details because Im 99% sure that the icon base are going to be 32x32 in game and the base is NOT GOING TO BE that BIG. and im sure that very little details will NEVER show in a 32x32. If you want to make sure that the "details" shows up in the game, why dont you zoom out and show it 32x32 so that you can see what you can edit. And if your going to say OH CAN YE DO BETTER? Then my answer is no because i dont want to get my icons get ripped by OTHER PEOPLE.

iHelp

Back to top Go down

Post  Misa Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Vashy wrote:Background experience: Digimon Sagas, Naruto Ultimate Revised, Dragon Ball Z Legends Reborn, Naruto Shippuden Storm, Death Note.

https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/f36zcz.jpg I might add that while this is a base I made, I am much better at working with clothes and extensions to bases than I am at making bases, hair is not my strong suit mostly if it is anti-grav anime hair, I always have trouble spiking hair. My shading is so-so, but I have been improving on that.

Why I should be accepted: I am a good working, I will try my best to complete deadlines. While on the game my moderation is good, I do not get angry easy and do not ever abuse any verbs I am given. People can't get to me even if they think they are so I will not abuse out of anger. I am pretty strict with rules but I also hate punishing people so if they break a rule I will be lenient to some extent but will use firm punishment if it is required. I use good grammar and punctuation but I do not try and push it onto others, so it is easy to understand what I mean when I talk because I speak clearly, so there is no way people can try and use what I say as an excuse, I.E. "Oh he meant that we can't abuse that bug, I thought he was talking about something else." I can make myself very clear and I will not be taken advantage of by players. I will be a good GM for these reasons and that I use logic when thinking so I won't incorrectly evaluate a situation. I might also say that, I am good with forums as well and have worked on many making them for things from BYOND games to MMORPG guilds/clans.

- Hello Vashy, I will be honest with you, telling you that it's a damn nice application, and it actually look like your really want to work for SWO (Terra)..
I liked the Base Icon, but i thought it was abit to muscular.. to be in the Naruto Universe.
Anyways.. I'll put you on Pending. for now, and will get back to you later, 'cause.. We can't accept anyone yet before we get the Beta out. + We will be in need to discuss who is going in, and who's not.
(Which we don't have time for now.. since Terra is working on the Game 24/7, and i on the forums)..
But be active on the forums, and i'm sure you only can give yourself a BIGGER chance..

// Misa
Misa
Misa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashy Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 am

Misa wrote:
Vashy wrote:Background experience: Digimon Sagas, Naruto Ultimate Revised, Dragon Ball Z Legends Reborn, Naruto Shippuden Storm, Death Note.

- Hello Vashy, I will be honest with you, telling you that it's a damn nice application, and it actually look like your really want to work for SWO (Terra)..
I liked the Base Icon, but i thought it was abit to muscular.. to be in the Naruto Universe.
Anyways.. I'll put you on Pending. for now, and will get back to you later, 'cause.. We can't accept anyone yet before we get the Beta out. + We will be in need to discuss who is going in, and who's not.
(Which we don't have time for now.. since Terra is working on the Game 24/7, and i on the forums)..
But be active on the forums, and i'm sure you only can give yourself a BIGGER chance..

// Misa

As I said, I am not a base iconner, lol. And yeah, it was meant for a Full Metal Alchemist game that I was going to do a little while back. So it was a little more muscular than the childlike build of Naruto characters. I understand I am not an AMAZING iconner, and so I don't say I am in my app. I am a work in progress I study all kinds of things I am a jack of all trades. Terra already has me doing Graphic design for title screens and such. I am a tool that is dull but has many functions. I plan on getting better at the things I do but since I do so many things I lack practice in some, although that will improve.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post  Misa Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:55 am

Vashy wrote:
Misa wrote:

// Misa

As I said, I am not a base iconner, lol. And yeah, it was meant for a Full Metal Alchemist game that I was going to do a little while back. So it was a little more muscular than the childlike build of Naruto characters. I understand I am not an AMAZING iconner, and so I don't say I am in my app. I am a work in progress I study all kinds of things I am a jack of all trades. Terra already has me doing Graphic design for title screens and such. I am a tool that is dull but has many functions. I plan on getting better at the things I do but since I do so many things I lack practice in some, although that will improve.

Hehe, Well..
- i won't put myself as a judge, rateing you how good a Iconner you are.. (Cause i can't do a thing myself)
We will get back to you about the answer, later on d: -- just keep up the good work d;'

// Misa
Misa
Misa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down